Epiphany - 2006-10-17
6 random facts - 2006-09-29
Ugh...Ow....creak....groan.... - 2006-09-25
cough...hack....cough.... - 2006-09-20
Off to War - 2006-08-11
powered by SignMyGuestbook.com
2005-10-07 - 2:40 p.m.
Lemmings, to the Sea!
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
The USMC, Martin Luther, Neil Gaiman, and amusingly a number of good friends in HS. And apparently Sesame Street first aired exactly one year before I was born.
2. Where was your first kiss?
After a mid-winter’s dance in HS.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Only on the list field…
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Once, at Kynny & Tonwen’s wedding, although I’m not sure that really qualifies as ‘large’..
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Eyes usually. Although curves are nice too…
7. What really turns you on?
Theo, and that ALL I’m saying on that subject.
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Considering the smell of coffee makes me ill (thanks to a 2-pot a day roommate in college who would let the spent grounds ferment in the trash), I tend to avoid the place like the plague.
9. What is your biggest mistake?
Hard to classify ‘biggest’. Probably have to go with not getting far enough over to the right before cresting that hill on my bike all those many years ago.
10. Ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No. I do it often enough by accident. I don’t need to help it along.
11. Say something totally random about you.
My office has a view of the National Cathedral way off in the distance.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Mostly just passing similarities.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Yes and Yes.
14. Did you have braces?
Yes, and one of my teeth is still displaced. Annoyance with wisdom teeth, which paid the price but the damage was done.
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
Mostly, although I’d certainly love a few more inches when trying to hit Kevin in the head. GRIN
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
Do I look like I kiss and tell?
17. When do you know it's love?
When you are happy and content to just be near the other person.
18. Do you speak any other languages?
My German is rough. I know a little Japanese and a smattering of words in French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish and Dutch
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
No. That mark I glowing thing in the sky works just fine for me.
20. What magazines do you read?
IEEE magazines on communications and networking. Various industry rags like Electronic Design and EE Times.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
I think so, but I can’t place an instance right now….
22. Has anyone you were really close with passed away?
Yes. Friends and I have no surviving grandparents
23. Do you watch MTV?
Only in that train wreck kind of fashion
24. What's something that really annoys you?
People flicking their cigarette butts out their car window.
25. What's something you really like?
Smooching my sweetie. Duh….
26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
His music is great, but the man is just scarey of late
27. Can you dance?
I think so, but I’m not sure others would agree with me. GRIN
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Only about 25 hours or so.
29. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
No, although I’ve almost wished it once. Can we say Veritgo? (It’s amazing how fast you will get to see your doctor when you enter the waiting room with a 2’ tub to catch things. And naturally, they had milled the pavement on the way to the doctors….)
30. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Twice. Once my leg tried to play chicken with a tree while sledding. Tree won. And then there was that little being run over incident…..
And I’m just so NOT motivated about fighting in the rain this weekend. Thinking about bailing.
previous - next