Epiphany - 2006-10-17
6 random facts - 2006-09-29
Ugh...Ow....creak....groan.... - 2006-09-25
cough...hack....cough.... - 2006-09-20
Off to War - 2006-08-11
powered by SignMyGuestbook.com
2005-03-03 - 8:44 a.m.
OK, I guess I'll be a lemming....Things I've done that most of you all haven't:
- Been run over by a car...Tire marks and all (OK, so Havorc can also claim this....)
- While in the water convinced some folks scar from said above accident was a shark bite.
- Biked down Mt Haleakala in Maui. (OK, so my wife and a few others probably have)
- Gazed out over the Atlantic from Empress Josephine's ancestral home.
- Ordered pizza cooked in a VW mini-bus. (Complete with wood-fired brick oven)
- Gotten lost on the bus on my way to El Escorial in Spain.
- Climbed up and visited Montsegur castle in the Pyrenees. Still amazed anyone was able to take that one. It is a small castle on the top of a VERY big rock.
- Attended the 1000th birthday celebration at Bouillon Castle in Belgium.
- Wore blisters on my feet walking all over Kyoto visiting temples and gardens.
- Looked out threw the arrow slits from the top of Himeji-jo, the last standing 16th century castle in Japan.
- Swam in the ocean off Copacabana beach. Sounds great...You'd have to pay me a lot to return to Rio...
And a few that aren't me, but folks I know, and were just too funny not to share....
- A co-worker's wife was declared a man in Saudi Arabia so she could present a paper at a conference.
- Been offered a camel for a co-worker...
- Almost been arrested for taking a picture of the wrong palace in North Africa. Luckily he only lost his film. Don't stray off the path....
previous - next