Epiphany - 2006-10-17
6 random facts - 2006-09-29
Ugh...Ow....creak....groan.... - 2006-09-25
cough...hack....cough.... - 2006-09-20
Off to War - 2006-08-11
powered by SignMyGuestbook.com
2002-08-21 - 11:32 a.m.
I've got a spare 15 minutes before I have to enter the trauma of trying to find a parking space downtown around lunchtime, so....
Best of Pennsic (in no particular order):
- Cool weather the first week
- Having showers running by Sunday
- Actually getting up to do pickups the first week
- Padraiga's pelican! WOOHOO!
- My white scarfing. 31 fights in 6.5hours....
- Fighting Earl Brian before I was exhausted...
- mmm...Chocolate milk.....
- The attitude of MOST of the fighters about taking shots.
- Lost Boy's Kamikaze battle. Always a hoot
- Katy's purple and gold tiger face paint
- Napping in the front of the new pavilion
Worst of Pennsic:
- The heat of the second week.
- Not enough time for all of the cool stuff
- Missing Padraiga's elevation
- Missing a chance to talk with Padraiga on her vigil when 10 knights followed Cuan back from the Chiv vigil
- The never-ending Heroic Champions battle after which I had to fight the exhausting Allied Champions battle and then the Rapier Champions
- The few yahoos that needed to be jacked to take a thrust.
- Being sick Wed and missing the Hadrian's Wall battle
- Having the 5-man melee following the Woods battle yet again, so I'm forced to miss it
I'm sure I've forgotten some stuff, but I gotta run....
previous - next